Business Community & Entertainment

DFWBizBook.Com -"Working Together for A Better Community"

Boy Gets Ass Whooping For Posting Gangsta Stuff On Facebook

Views: 1181

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We as black folks are sure turning soft.   Maybe it was the cussing out that landed him in jail because I have seen more embarrassing things on U Tube. Yall remember when JackAss used to pay the homeless to do crazy stuff like ride a wagon down the stairs...now that was terrible.   Maybe the uncle was arrested due to them stank shorts sticking out of his pants.  I do love that the boy knows he is in trouble and most likely will not be posting anymore gansta stuff.   His uncle may not have went about it the way I would have, but he got his point across.   I hate beating kids myself...although I know they need it sometimes.  Honestly I have always thought of the the slave being beat when a belt is raised too BA.    My parents did not beat us due to the fact that we were scardy cat girls...no trouble from us. We did get the occasional hit from our mother though.      OK...I watched the video one more time he was kinda hitting him hard on the arm...but I still could not help but laugh at the end.    Sorry yall. ...lol  

Private Affair said:
the licks themselves weren't what put him in jail I dont think...its the distribution of the video to the world to embarass the child, which is a form of excessive  punishment or abuse...

Angiebaby said:
Amen OF....and for goodness sakes do not tape it...evidence.   lol     It didn't look like he was really hitting him hard.   I turned the sound off and those were baby hits.       
Old Fart said:

The did not say we can't woop that ass, it said you can't beat that ass.....

Yall woop that ass, don't hit them in the head, eyees and other parts of the body.....

we've ALL seen more embarrassing things on Youtube, but how many of those were reported to authorities that involved an adult intentionally creating  a life of misery for a minor by video recording and distributing an ass whooping?? Now I  know you wouldn't do that to your own chillun, now would you??...come on with the come on, now!!....LOL

Angiebaby said:

We as black folks are sure turning soft.   Maybe it was the cussing out that landed him in jail because I have seen more embarrassing things on U Tube. Yall remember when JackAss used to pay the homeless to do crazy stuff like ride a wagon down the stairs...now that was terrible.   Maybe the uncle was arrested due to them stank shorts sticking out of his pants.  I do love that the boy knows he is in trouble and most likely will not be posting anymore gansta stuff.   His uncle may not have went about it the way I would have, but he got his point across.   I hate beating kids myself...although I know they need it sometimes.  Honestly I have always thought of the the slave being beat when a belt is raised too BA.    My parents did not beat us due to the fact that we were scardy cat girls...no trouble from us. We did get the occasional hit from our mother though.      OK...I watched the video one more time he was kinda hitting him hard on the arm...but I still could not help but laugh at the end.    Sorry yall. ...lol  

Private Affair said:
the licks themselves weren't what put him in jail I dont think...its the distribution of the video to the world to embarass the child, which is a form of excessive  punishment or abuse...

Angiebaby said:
Amen OF....and for goodness sakes do not tape it...evidence.   lol     It didn't look like he was really hitting him hard.   I turned the sound off and those were baby hits.       
Old Fart said:

Yall woop that ass, don't hit them in the head, eyees and other parts of the body.....

I understand that the road to hell may be opaved with good intentions. I believe the uncle's intentions were not only to correct the boy but also to let those "drive-by" happy thugs know that his nephew was just doing something and was not trying to start any trouble. therefore they need not kill him or drive by his home and fire it up! The uncle told te boy not to tell hi he was sorry but to tell them ! JMHO

Private Affair said:

we've ALL seen more embarrassing things on Youtube, but how many of those were reported to authorities that involved an adult intentionally creating  a life of misery for a minor by video recording and distributing an ass whooping?? Now I  know you wouldn't do that to your own chillun, now would you??...come on with the come on, now!!....LOL

Angiebaby said:

Private Affair said:

Angiebaby said:
Old Fart said:

RSS

Videos

• Add Videos

Shop here if our members search does not have what you need

© 2014   Created by Ads/Marketing by C.W. Whitaker.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service